Fish grow under closely monitored sea conditions, in low stocking density in the fish cages (floaters with nets) and when they are harvested they are placed on ice-water for immediate death. Subsequently they are taken to the packing house where they are packed and reach consumers, always fresh, nutritional, healthy and safe to eat.
- Advantages of Our Sea Aquaculture Products
- Privileged Location
- Superior Quality Fish Feed
- Good Management Production Practices
- Vessels and Coastal Morning Installations
- Marine Farm Land Facilities