The outstanding customer service offered by our company, Blue Island Plc, for more than 25 years is the reason why we are constantly on the lookout for reliable personnel, who learn and evolve through their work.
We have a chain of modern shops throughout Cyprus and we have been recognised as an ‘Employer of Excellence’ by the international standard of excellence ‘Great Place to Work’. We are expanding our retail network and are therefore looking for staff for our fish markets in the Trimiklini region.
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Contribute to and ensure a positive customer experience
- Contribute to achievement of group targets
- Maintain the window display and correct presentation of the fish
- Take responsibility for regular re-stocking of the window display
- Organise and take care of the workplace
- Be responsible for workplace cleanliness
- Receive products
- Ensure correct storage and preservation of products
- Process customer orders
- Undertake cleaning and scaling of fish
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to communicate fluently in Greek, both orally and in writing
- Responsibility and consistency
- Be a team player
- A modern, safe and well-organised work environment
- Training and ongoing support for your personal development and success
- Appropriate preparation to cope with the needs of the position and to integrate into the philosophy of our company
- Opportunities for development
- An attractive salary package, with 13th salary and Provident Fund
- Company discounts
Join the largest network of fish markets in Cyprus. Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you straight away.