The Processing/Packing Unit and the Fish Warehouses are located at the Strovolos Industrial Estate. The facilities handle today more than 3000 tons of fish a year.
All kinds of fish (see relevant section) from Cyprus and abroad end up in the packing unit. Following selection, the packing and in the case of certain kinds of fish, the fileting, the marinating and even the deep freezing are made here. Immediately after, the packed fish are dispatched to customers in Cyprus, Europe, USA, Russia and Middle East.
The company’s facilities are in line with European Laws and have the European compliance Approval CYF07.
More specifically our facilities are certified for compliance with regulations (EC) No 852/2004, (EC) No853/2004 and (EC) No 882/2004 for the following:
- Fishery Products Establishment for:
- Fresh Fishery Products Plant (mariculture and open sea fish)
- Fishery Products Processing Unit.
- Dispatch Centre of live Bivalve Molluscs.
- Cold Stores.
Our Processing / Packing Unit / Warehouses has the following Certifications:
– Production with modern and safe production methods
– Maximum satisfaction of customers through the supply of products with high nutritional value and quality
– Ensuring safe conditions of work through the adoption of modern best practices and standards.
issued by the Department of Veterinary Services of the Ministry of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment of Cyprus
certifying that no antibiotics are utilized during the fish rearing process.